Monday, June 3, 2013

About Me



Hey there! I am a third grade teacher and love my job! I have taught for over six years, my first year in fourth grade and the remaining in third! I absolutely love working with the kiddos and can't imagine my life without teaching.

When I am not teaching or searching Pintrest for new ideas, I am either reading, cooking, spending time with my niece and nephews, or frantically finding a way to get myself to a beach (which takes a little creativity considering I live in Utah, the beaches of Salt Lake don't count). I love to travel. I dream to one day travel the world, and constantly joke with my students about chartering an airbus to take my students with me. A teacher can dream, right?




Thanks for visiting my blog!


5 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Em! I can't wait to see all of your awesome teaching ideas that you post about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca! I miss you! Are you still teaching 3rd grade? Are you loving life back east? Thanks for stopping by :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved to 4th when I moved out here. I got lucky with a good school and a good team. You should come visit! DC is awesome! Miss you girly.

      Delete
  3. so excited to follow this blog! You have amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete

09 10